Monday, August 15, 2011

In the 20's! 29 days to go!

So, today marks 29 days until my due date and I am just so darn excited! Everything is in place for little man, all we need is him to fill the voids! I was 1 cm dialated last week, and I go back this wednesday to see if i've progressed anymore!

          For those who don't know I am going to school to be a dental hygienst and I start back school next week (and..im actually excited to start back)<< wierd I know! But, today I had a denist appointment to get these chompers cleaned. Usually I love getting my teeth cleaned, but today was not one of the best experiences. I guess when they say pregnant women have inflammed gums more than normal, it is so true! I floss occasionally but not regularly like I should :/ and when they started picking and scraping today I was in soooooo much pain! it was TERRIBLE! && I was a huge baby. lol
  
  Okay, enough of my complaining......talk again with ya'll later this week :)

   

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see yall's precious little boy!!! :) I can't believe Billy is going to be a daddy!!

    ReplyDelete